Mold or mould, also sometimes referred to as mildew, is a fungal growth that develops on wet materials. Mold is found everywhere and can grow on almost any substance when moisture is present. They reproduce by spores, which are carried by air currents. When spores land on a moist surface suitable for life, they begin to grow. Mold is normally found indoors at levels which do not affect most healthy individuals.

           Some mold produce mycotoxins, chemical components of their cells walls, that can pose serious health risks to humans and animals. "Toxic mold" refers to mold which produce mycotoxins, such as Stachybotrys chartarum. Exposure to high levels of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems and death.

           Symptoms of mold exposure may include nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose, eye irritation, itchy, red, watery eyes, respiratory problems, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing, chest tightness, cough, throat irritation, skin irritation (such as a rash), headache, and persistent sneezing.

Steps in Mould Remediation Services

  • Antimicrobial Application

  • Source Identification

  • Containment

  • Air Filtration

  • Removal and Cleanup

  • Replacement

             Our IICRC Certified professionals are equipped and trained to remove the mould from your home and/or business in a safe and cost effective way.

© INA Construct Services Inc. 2019